First thing!!!--print this page --
This opens the Sound Recording program.
To record a sound
1) Make sure you have an audio input device connected to your computer.( microphone)
2) On the File menu, click New.
3) To begin recording, click . the button with the RED DOT
4) To stop recording, click .the button with the BLACK DOT
5) Record your calling sequence to your satisfaction.
6) Go to file and click Save AS.
7) Assign name to file and click button CHANGE,
8) on drop down menu,scroll up to 8,000kHz 8 bit Mono,select it
9) click OK and then save file to whatever folder you choose. Default is Windows.
You may wish to put a folder named Contest on your Desktop for convenience and ease of finding it later.
If all else fails use the Help File that comes with the program or e-mail Dr Duck